Apply for P17AS00579
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessment of Water Quality Conditions in and around California Coastal National Parks and Ocean Acidification Synthesis for Several West Coast Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $98,786.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: St. Paul’s Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preservation
Previous opportunity: NCPE Intern at Harpers Ferry Center, History Collections
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00579
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00579) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00369||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|N40192 17 R 8004||ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION OUTREACH AND AWARENESS ON NAVAL BASE GUAM|
|P17AS00618||Cultivating the Next Generation of Wild and Scenic River Explorers and Managers|
|USGS FA 17 0125||Notice of Intent: Earth Science Week 2017: Focus on “Earth and Human Activity” Theme|
|P17AS00623||Implementation of Restoration Projects at Lake Mead NRA|
|P17AS00624||HSR San Jose Convento|
|P17AS00625||Cultural Resources and Project Planning at Joshua Tree National Park|
|NOIP17AC01132||Predicting the Sensitivity of Boreal Lake Ecosystems to Climate Change|
|P17AS00619||Fire Effects Monitoring in Klamath Network Parks|
|P17AS00626||Integrating K-12 Curriculum, Science and Monitoring to Inform Wild Horse Public Education in Cape Lookout National Seashore|
|P17AS00634||Research and Preservation of Cultural Resources associated with Trail of Tears National Historic Trail|
|P17AS00635||Support Santa Monica Mountains Trails Network (Pilot)|
|F17AS00378||2017 Clarks river Corridor and Monarch Project of Kentucky|
|P17AS00638||Paleo Indian Assessment of the Lakes and Prehistoric Wetlands|
|P17AS00639||Cultural Resource Research, Archeological Inventory, Documentation, and Cataloging for GBNP|
|P17AS00640||Provide 21st Century Interns at Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park|
|P17AS00643||Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter NHS|
|NPSNOIZION1701287||WUI fuels defensible space project|
|NPSNOISAAN1701372||Cultural Landscape Preservation Interns|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00579", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.