Apply for RFA AG 20 035
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building Resources for the Basic Biology of Aging in Health Disparities Research (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 19, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the National Park Service
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AG 20 035
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AG 20 035) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI CH LIBERIA||Liberia Community Health Activity|
|HRSA 20 018||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 20 051||Family Leadership in Language and Learning Center|
|HHS 2019 IHS EPI 0001||Epidemiology Program, Ending the HIV Epidemic in Indian Country, competing supplement 1|
|HHS 2019 IHS EPI 0002||Epidemiology Program, Ending the HIV Epidemic in Indian Country, competing supplement 2|
|HRSA 20 044||Advancing State and Urban Maternal and Child Health (MCH)|
|RFA IP 20 003||Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza Prevention and Control|
|HRSA 20 056||Maternal and Child Health Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST) Program|
|HHS 2019 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2019 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 20 079||Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Technical Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 20 089||Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Systems Coordination Provider|
|HRSA 20 078||Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America — Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Parts A and B|
|72061219APS00001||Leveraging Local Capacity to Strengthen Health Service Delivery Project|
|HRSA 20 025||Rural Health Network Development Program|
|RFA AG 20 031||Research Education: Short Courses on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias for the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 024||National Rural Health Information Clearinghouse Program|
|CDC RFA TS20 2001||ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure|
|HRSA 20 019||Service Area Competition|
|72068519RFA00008||Health Services Delivery (HSD) Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AG 20 035", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.