Combating Wildlife Trafficking - Priority Species (F18AS00087)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combating Wildlife Trafficking - Priority Species" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.679.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2018 Applications are due 45 days after the post date of this funding opportunity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Somali Law Enforcement: Local Policing and Protection
Previous opportunity: Dragonfly-Mercury Monitoring- GLKN
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00087) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00090||South America Regional Program|
|USDA FS 2018 GLRI||Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2018|
|F18AS00092||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund - AFRICA|
|F18AS00095||Competitive State Wildlife Grant Program|
|F18AS00097||Sonoran Joint Venture Migratory Bird Program|
|F18AS00099||2018 State Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Grant Program|
|F18AS00103||Southwest Region Fish and Aquatic Conservation:Quagga/Zebra Mussel Action Plan for Western U.S. Waters (QZAP)|
|F18AS00076||Wetland Restoration in PPJV Priority Areas of the Iowa Wetland Management District|
|F18AS00106||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|F18AS00107||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes|
|F18AS00109||Saginaw Bay to Western Lake Erie Coastal Wetland Initiative|
|NPS NOIP18AC00094||Ice Age National Scientific Reserve- IATR|
|F18AS00113||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|F18AS00114||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|P18AS00080||Examine Alpine Wildlife Distribution and Connectivity in Denali National Park & Preserve|
|F18AS00120||NAWCA 2019 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F18AS00128||Maankiki Marsh and Ferguson Bayou Re-Connection Phase 2a|
|F18AS00131||North America Wetlands Conservation Act 2019-2 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F18AS00136||Great Lakes Piping Plover Projects|
|F18AS00137||Michigan State Parks Piping Plover Monitoring|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00087", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: