Apply for USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY17
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY17 FDPNE Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.594.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 17 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Hurricane Sandy, Wreck Pond Monitoring, DOI Project #AC094
Previous opportunity: Assisting Directly Funded AIDS Directors in Urban Jurisdictions and Other HIV Prevention Partners in Meeting the Changes in the Public Healthcare Systems and HIV Prevention Landscape
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY17
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY17) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|IFRP DRAFT 2017 RFA 00001||IFRP-DRAFT-2017-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS TNT FY17||Team Nutrition Training Grants|
|USDA CN FY17 OPS MOBILE TECH INNO LAB||USDA-CN-FY17-OPS-Mobile Technology for CN Innovation Laboratory|
|USDA FNS CFSR 17||Center for Food Safety in Child Nutrition Programs|
|IFRP 2017 RFA 00001||IFRP-2017-RFA-FINAL|
|RFA 685 17 000007||FEED THE FUTURE SENEGAL CILTIVATING NUTRITION|
|RFA 615 17 000003||Kenya Feed the Future Livestock Market Systems Leader with Associates|
|USDA FNS CACFP FY17||USDA-FNS-CACFP-FY 17|
|SNAP ETDATA 2017||SNAP E&T DATA Grant|
|RFA FFP 17 000005||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis and Learning (IDEAL)|
|USDA FNS F2S 2018||FY 18 Farm to school Grant|
|BAA ROAA GFSS 2018||Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) India – Ag Tech Challenge Broad Agency Announcement|
|2018 IFRP DRAFT RFA DRAFT||2018-IFRP-DRAFT-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY18||USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY18|
|7200AA18RFA00006||Feed the Future Innovation Lab on Fish (Fish Innovation Lab)|
|72DFFP18RFA00001||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis, and Learning (IDEAL)|
|RFA FD 18 017||Characterize skin physiology parameters utilized in dermal physiologically-based pharmacokinetic model development across different skin disease states (U01)|
|72DFFP18RFA00002||IFRP - USAID-FFP IFRP RFA - FINAL FOR APPLICATIONS|
|USDA FNS CACFP TRN||Child and Adult Care Food Program Meal Service Training Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.