Apply for FM CDL 20 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2020 Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.232.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2020 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $32,702,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FM CDL 20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FM CDL 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FM MHP 20 001||FY2020 High Priority-Commercial Motor Vehicle Grant Program (HP-CMV)|
|FM MHP 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)|
|FM DTG 20 001||FY2020 Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Grant Program|
|FTA 2020 005 LOWNO||Low or No Emission Program (Low-No Program)|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0003||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0004||Indian Highway Safety Grant Writing Training Grant|
|FR RLD 20 001||FY20 Birmingham, AL and Mississippi Stations Improvement Project|
|FTA 2020 006 BUS||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|FTA 2020 008 FERRY||Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|FR RLD 20 002||FY20 Gulf Coast Working Group Activities|
|693JK320NF0005||Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant|
|693JK320NF0007||Community Safety Grant|
|693JK320NF0009||Public Sector Training Grants|
|FR AMT 20 001||FY20 Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 20 002||FY20 National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 20 003||FY20 Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission (NECC)|
|FTA 2020 004 TRI SRD||FY 2018 Safety Research Demonstration Program|
|FTA 2020 003 TRI BCP||FY 2018 Redesign of Transit Bus Operator Compartment to Improve Safety, Operational Efficiency, and Passenger Accessibility Program|
|FTA 2020 011 TPE HOPE||FY 2020 Helping Obtain Prosperity for Everyone Program|
|FHWA HUTE 2020 01||Highway Use Tax Evasion - Intergovernmental Efforts|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM CDL 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.