Apply for RFI 612 HE 20 002
- The Agency for International Development, Malawi USAID-Lilongwe in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Higher Education Partnerships Activities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 04, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Yaounde PAS Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFI 612 HE 20 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 612 HE 20 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00030||Region 7 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program- State Fish and Wildlife Agency Only|
|P20AS00008||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|DOS PTA 202004||Fulbright Program Logistics|
|ED GRANTS 112619 001||OESE: Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organizations for the replication and Expansion of High-quality Charter Schools (CMO Grants) CFDA Number 84.282M|
|ED GRANTS 112919 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA Number 84.149A|
|ED GRANTS 112919 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141A|
|PAS PAN FY20 08||EducationUSA Advisor|
|72030620APS00001||Advancing Higher Education for Afghanistan’s Development|
|SCORE 2020 02||SCORE|
|DOS PTA 202005||U.S. University Partnership Initiative in South Africa|
|72066020RFA00002||Child and Youth Education Response Activity (CYERA)|
|7200AA20APS00004 ADDENDUM||Building Research and Innovation for Development, Generating Evidence, and Training (BRIDGE-Train)|
|7200AA20APS00005 ADDENDUM||Bringing Research to Impact for Development, Global Engagement, and Utilization (BRIDGE-U)|
|NNH20ZHA001O||National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program – Artemis Student Challenge Opportunities FY2020 – FY2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 612 HE 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.