Apply for RFA HL 18 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Integrated Approaches to HIV-Related Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep (HLBS) Comorbidities (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.233, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 23, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $499,999.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Cultural Landscape Preservation and Youth Engagement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HL 18 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HL 18 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA RM 16 018||Limited Competition: NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory - Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFI 521 17 000001||USAID/Haiti Request for Information on programming to improve the health status of communities across Haiti.|
|CDC RFA PS17 1703||Strengthening Surveillance in Jurisdictions with High Incidence of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infections|
|HRSA 17 010||Autism CARES Act National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center|
|CDC RFA GH15 163202CONT17B||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally, Center for Global Health|
|HRSA 17 086||National Maternal and Child Center for Oral Health Systems Integration and Improvement|
|CDC RFA GH15 158403CONT17||Support for Health System Strengthening of Leadership, Governance and Quality Improvement in the Ministry of Health (MOH) in the Kingdom of Swaziland under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA DP 17 003||Natural Experiments of Policy and Built Environment Impact on Diabetes Risk|
|RFA OH 17 006||Miner Safety and Health Training Program-Western United States (U60)|
|RFA GH 17 004||Conducting Public Health Activities in Egypt|
|HHS 2017 IHS MSPI 0001||Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention Initiative - Generation Indigenous (Gen-I) Initiavite Support|
|HRSA 17 097||Autism Transitions Research Project (ATRP)|
|HRSA 17 001||Frontier Community Health Integration Project Technical Assistance, Tracking, and Analysis Program|
|RFA CE 17 003||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|HRSA 17 104||Increasing Organ Donation Awareness|
|TI 17 005||Addiction Technology Transfer Centers Cooperative Agreement (Short Title: ATTC)|
|RFA DP 17 001||Community Characteristics Associated with Geographic Disparities in Diabetes and Cardiometabolic Health|
|PAR 17 075||Shared Instrumentation for Animal Research (SIFAR) Grant Program (S10)|
|RFA 663 17 000002||USAID Community HIV Care and Treatment Activity|
|TI 17 014||State Targeted Response to the Opioid Crisis Grants (Short Title: Opioid STR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HL 18 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.