Apply for 23 DHA MHSR
- The Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Military Health System Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.007.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 04, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Comprehensive Child Centered Care and Services (C4S) Activity
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Bangui Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program – FY 2022 Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 23 DHA MHSR
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (23 DHA MHSR) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 22 014||Building Communities of Recovery|
|DRAFT NOFO 720617 22 001||USAID Uganda Health Activity|
|CDC RFA CE22 2204||Expansion of Comprehensive Suicide Prevention Across the U.S.|
|PA PHE 22 001||Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Evaluation and Research Grants|
|CDC RFA PS22 2205||STRENGTHENING COLLABORATION BETWEEN TB CONTROL PROGRAMS AND AFFILIATED PARTNERS IN THE UNITED STATES|
|PA PHE 22 002||Teen Pregnancy Prevention Research Grants|
|CDC RFA DP22 2207||Statewide Perinatal Quality Collaboratives|
|TI 22 007||State Opioid Response (SOR)/Tribal Opioid Response (TOR) Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2022 IHS ZSICC 0001||Zero Suicide Initiative Coordinating Center|
|SP 22 004||Strategic Prevention Framework-Partnerships for Success|
|HRSA 22 149||State Maternal Health Innovation & Data Capacity Program|
|HRSA 22 124||Community Health Worker Training Program (CHWTP)|
|TI 22 012||Rural Opioid Technical Assistance Regional Centers|
|HHS 2022 IHS ALZ 0001||Addressing Dementia in Indian Country: Models of Care|
|HHS 2022 IHS ETHIC 0001||Ending the HIV/HCV Epidemics in Indian Country|
|MP CPI 22 001||Demonstrating Effective Policies To Promote Black Youth Mental Health|
|DOS UGA SMGCG FY23||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
|RFI62122OH002||Comprehensive Child Centered Care and Services (C4S) Activity|
|72051722RFA00001||USAID Enhanced HIV Services for Epidemic Control|
|CDC RFA DP22 2211||Preventing Maternal Mortality: Supporting Maternal Mortality Review Committees|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "23 DHA MHSR", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.