Youth Environmental Leaders (NPS NOI 17 GUIS 20138276)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Environmental Leaders" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $33,371.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative Youth Partnership Project at Zion National Park
Previous opportunity: Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities, Phase I: Impacts Analysis
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOI 17 GUIS 20138276) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00767||Museum Collection Relocation|
|P17AS00773||Create Multi-Platform Digital Publication to Educate Public on Tuskegee Airmen Story|
|P17AS00780||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area|
|P17AS00678||Campus Clubs to Underserved Youth|
|G18AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|P17AS00789||Preservation Craft Training|
|NPS 17 NERO 0215||Expanding Education Innovation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0218||Trail Stewards Program: Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail Ambassadors|
|NPS 17 NERO 0219||Providing Access to High Quality Place-based Education Across the Upper Valley, 2017-2018 teacher professional development|
|P17AS00806||Create Oral History Collection for Tuskegee Institute National Historical|
|P17AS00811||Cave Guide Intership at the Oregon Caves|
|P17AS00812||Cooperative GIS Internships with the Resources Information Services Division|
|NPS 17 NERO 0202||Scholars Round Table for Coltsville National Historical Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0222||Operation and Public Presentation of the Thomas Cole Historic House (TCHH)|
|RFA 367 17 000009||Reading for All|
|72066018RFA00001||Integrated Youth Development Activity|
|H98210 BAA 18 0001||Troops to Teachers Program|
|SNU700 FY18 PAS 01||Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program|
|NPS NOI 18 ABLI 20140996||ABLI Interpretation Interns|
|P18AS00009||Heritage Management Assistance Agreement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOI 17 GUIS 20138276", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: