Apply for DE FOA 0002626
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the opportunity zone benefits, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FOA Number: DE-FOA-0002626 Harnessing Emissions into Structures Taking Inputs from the Atmosphere (HESTIA) (SBIR/STTR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 20, 2021 Submissions to this FOA are due no later than 930 a.m. Eastern Time on December 20, 2021. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit at least 48 hours in advance of the due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,721,115.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Opportunity Zone Benefits, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Home Visiting Research and Development Platform
Previous opportunity: Advancing English for Media Literacy in Kazakhstan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002626
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002626) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002625||Harnessing Emissions into Structures Taking Inputs from the Atmosphere (HESTIA)|
|DE FOA 0002707||Mining Innovations for Negative Emissions Resource Recovery (MINER)|
|DE FOA 0002708||Mining Innovations for Negative Emissions Resource Recovery (MINER) (SBIR/STTR)|
|DE FOA 0002720||RFI - Underground Power Lines|
|DE FOA 0002692||Converting UNF Radioisotopes into Energy SBIR/STTR (CURIE SBIR/STTR).|
|DE FOA 0002691||Converting UNF Radioisotopes into Energy (CURIE).|
|DE FOA 0002751||Request for Information (RFI): Phytomining for carbon-negative critical mineral supply chains|
|DE FOA 0002761||Electric Vehicles for American Low-Carbon Living (EVs4ALL) - SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0002760||Electric Vehicles for American Low-Carbon Living (EVs4ALL)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002626", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.