Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Programs: Native American Language (NAL@ED) Program CFDA Number 84.415B (ED GRANTS 050417 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Programs: Native American Language (NAL@ED) Program CFDA Number 84.415B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.415.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2017 Applications Available May 4, 2017. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply June 8, 2017. Notice of Intent to Apply We will be able to develop a more efficient process for reviewing grant applications if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply for funding under this competition. Therefore, we strongly encourage each potential applicant to notify us of the applicants intent to submit an application by emailing OESE.NAL.ED2017@ed.gov with the subject line Intent to Apply and include in the content of the email the following information (1) The applicant organizations name and address, and (2) the Native language on which the project would focus. Applicants that do not provide notice of their intent to apply may still submit an application. Date of Pre-Application Meeting We intend to hold webinars to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. Detailed information regarding these meetings will be provided on the NAL@ED program Web site at http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/oese/oie/index.html. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 19, 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: COPY OF Rapid Response to Ebola Viral Disease in West Africa through Strengthening of Surveillance Systems and Disruption of Chain of Transmission Interventions
Previous opportunity: FY 2017 Great Falls Youth Corps
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 050417 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|D12AC00012||Announcement of Proposed Agreement with the International Association of Wildland Fire|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 006||Creating a Palestinian University Research Hub|
|M NOFO 17 100||Gender Mela|
|M NOFO 17 101||2017 Women’s Safety and Empowerment Film Contest and Festival|
|M NOFO 17 104||U.S. University Alumni Fairs in Pune and Indore|
|M NOFO 17 103||Traveling Women’s Film Festival|
|F17AS00208||Outdoor Outreach Adventure Club|
|M NOFO 17 105||Videos For Empowerment|
|P17AS00248||Raising Awareness and Improving Access to Social Justice|
|P17AS00240||Opportunities for Social Research on History; Youth Centered Education and Programming|
|P17AS00249||NCPE Interns at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P17AS00250||Interns for MASI and NPNH|
|NPS NOI 17 ABLI P17AC00568||ABLI Interpretation Interns|
|P17AS00251||Yellowstone Frontcountry Youth Work Projects|
|ND NOFO 17 104||North India Cyber Security Hackathon|
|ND NOFO 17 103||Conclave on Assessing Inter-State Water Usage in North India|
|ND NOFO 17 105||Civil Society Capacity Building Workshops|
|P17AS00253||Gateway Headquarters Interns|
|P17AS00254||Association for the Study of African American Life and History Projects|
|ND NOFO 17 106||Engaging Youth and Political Leaders from North India|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 050417 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: