Apply for P18AS00681
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Trail Conservation at the Santa Monica Mountains NRA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2018 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GGNPC..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,218,604.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Ancillary Studies to the NIDDK Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics Consortium (R01- Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: Summer Conservation Crew for Habitat Restoration
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00681
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00681) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00721||Front Line Training Experience for Youth in Conservation|
|P18AS00726||Community Outreach and Engagement Internships|
|P19AS00086||Northwest Youth Corp (NYC) American Sign Language (ASL) Program|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 01||Promoting Social Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities|
|PAS CMR FY21 08||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|PAS CMR FY21 09||Youth Entrepreneurship Symposium – Building the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs|
|DOS GEO 21 GR 010 06092021||Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Support Program 2021|
|PD062021 1||Entrepreneurship/Career/Job Training & Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00681", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.