U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grant- 2019, Ukraine (PAS UKRAINE 2019 005)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grant- 2019, Ukraine" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 05, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Geriatrics Academic Career Award Program
Previous opportunity: Envirosurvey, Inc.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS UKRAINE 2019 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 006||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grant - 2019, Ukraine|
|EDITING 201902||Institutes for Historical Editing|
|COLLABORATIVES 201904||Archives Collaboratives|
|STATE 201906||State Board|
|EDITIONS 201906||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 201910||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|DOSRUS19GR001||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2019 Annual Program Statement (APS) Large Grants|
|BER NOFO FY19 001||FY 19 USA For You|
|20190612 MD||Digital Projects for the Public|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS UKRAINE 2019 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: