Apply for VITA 2022 002
- The US Department of the Treasury, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 21.009.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 04, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 300 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: PAS Belgrade_Program Support for Speakers Program (FY2021)
Previous opportunity: Global Healthcare Detection and Response
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for VITA 2022 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (VITA 2022 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 006 SCA 04292021||National Unity Project|
|BH200 21 GR 200 WHA||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|SCAISB 21 AW 015 05052021||Promoting a Culture of Inclusion and Research|
|SFOP0008106||Tunisia Supporting the Inclusion of Vulnerable Communities (IDMEJ)|
|72029421RFA00002||Small and Medium Enterprise Assistance for Recovery and Transition (SMART) Activity|
|21CS16||Women’s Risk and Need Assessment (WRNA)|
|SFOP0008093||FY 2022 International Airport Arrival and Departure Program|
|SFOP0008066||Judicial Counterterrorism Development Project in Iraq|
|72068521RFA00009||Better Lives for Mes Enfants Activity|
|DOS MHL FY21 001||Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) Cybersecurity Capacity Building|
|STX 100 TM 21 GR0001||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|72066921RFA00002||Media Activity, Liberia|
|DHS 21 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|SFOP0008085||DRL Supporting Peaceful Elections in Kenya|
|008 FY2021||Bold Initiatives Small Grant Program|
|SFOP0007583||Supporting Peaceful Elections in Ethiopia|
|PAUPDFY21004||The Road to Global Entrepreneurship Week|
|PAS TIJ FY21 01||U.S. Consulate General Tijuana Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|SRB10021FO007||PAS Belgrade_Program Support for Speakers Program (FY2021)|
|AFMDG SSH 21 01||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program – Small Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "VITA 2022 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.