Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts and Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park (NPSNOISAGU1900097)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts and Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Interpretation and Resource Management Interns
Previous opportunity: Faculty Development in the Space Sciences
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOISAGU1900097) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00112||Regional Panels of the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force|
|P19AS00032||Botany Interns for Botanical Surveys|
|USGS 19 FA 0011||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00033||Next Generation Ranger: Trade Skills Assistant|
|F19AS00119||Coonamesset River Restoration ; Hurricane Sandy|
|BOR UC 19 F001||Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region|
|P19AS00034||Visitor Use Management Data Needs Assessment|
|NPSNOIVALL1900139||VALL SCA Interns for Plant Ecology Program|
|P19AS00035||2019 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F19AS00123||State Wildlife Grant (SWG) Program - Northeast Region|
|F19AS00125||Program Title: R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|BOR MP 19 N007||Salmon Conservation and Research Facility Operations and Maintenance|
|BOR DO 19 F007||WaterSMART: Title XVI Congressionally Authorized Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|P19AS00037||Notice of Intent: Developing Skills and Methods for LandscapE|
|P19AS00040||NOTICE OF INTENT:|
|P19AS00041||Assessing Implication of Low-level Psudogymnoascus destructans|
|P19AS00043||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Sangre de Cristo NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|NPSNOICARE1900170||CARE SCA Interpreters|
|F19AS00126||R3 State Wildlife Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|NPSNOIYELL1900176||Training youth to evaluate bison grazing in Yellowstone|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOISAGU1900097", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: