Apply for W911NF 21 S 0008
- The Department of Defense, Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary ResearchProgram of the University Research Initiative (MURI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 27, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Global Healthcare Detection and Response
Previous opportunity: High-End Instrumentation (HEI) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911NF 21 S 0008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911NF 21 S 0008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0064||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0003||Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (FY22 Air Force Submission)|
|NNH20ZEA001N ULI||D.4 University Leadership Initiative (ULI)|
|DHS ST 21 108 FR03||Digital Forums on Terrorism Prevention|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP IA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP BHSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP OMCA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Omics Consortium Award|
|DE FOA 0002493||Data-Intensive Scientific Machine Learning and Analysis|
|DE FOA 0002497||EXPRESS: Randomized Algorithms for Extreme-Scale Science|
|21 576||Alliances for Graduate Education and the Professoriate|
|W81XWH 21 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award|
|VA SAHAT 21 06||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0026||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II|
|N00014 21 S F004||FY 21 Department of Navy (DON) Science,Technology, Engineering & Mathematic (STEM), Education and Workforce Program|
|80JSC020N0001 OMNIBUS3||2020 HERO Appendix F: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911NF 21 S 0008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.